Privacy and Security
Your privacy is important to NewEnigma.com. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that NewEnigma.com collects, and the ways in which NewEnigma.com uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
NewEnigma.com may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
Using personal information
NewEnigma.com may use your personal information to:
- administer this website
- personalize the website for you
- enable your access to and use of the website services
- publish information about you on the website
NewEnigma.com will not sell, license or trade your personal information to others. We do not provide your personal information to direct marketing companies or other such organizations.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, NewEnigma.com may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
NewEnigma.com will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
NewEnigma.com will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. NewEnigma.com is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Cookies are information packets sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables web servers to identify and track web browsers. There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
Cookies on our website
NewEnigma.com uses the following cookies on this website, for the following purposes:
- Session cookies: Store user data once you are logged in, and your login information if you logged in and did not tick the 'Remember me' checkbox
- Persistent cookies: Store your login information if you ticked the 'Remember me' checkbox when logging in
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies.
In order to gain full access to the site, you will need to accept cookies. If you do not, you will be unable to login, and access to certain parts of the site will be restricted.